This new event on the 23rd November is part of the Modelling World series. It will look firmly at the future and focus on the opportunities and challenges associated with the rapid adoption of emerging technologies in the field of transport modelling, and how they impact on tomorrow’s travel and transport.
The event will feature:
- New modelling approaches from a wide range of sectors, including space, defence, gaming and academia
- Overcoming barriers to new modelling tools and approaches
- Changes in society and policy: the relationship of transport with health, environment and the economy
- Developing and applying non-mainstream techniques
- Technology transfer across emerging computer and software capabilities, and communications/information services.
If you would like to attend the event please email your details to email@example.com
Click here to view the Modelling Tomorrow’s World Programme
Click here to be directed to our dedicated Modelling Tomorrow’s World page