This conference provides a platform for all stakeholders in Scottish transport and related industries and will discuss the strategic role and importance of transport in Scotland.
Some of the subjects to be covered include:
- Transport as Infrastructure Driver, Service Deliverer, Growth Promoter
- Placemaking and Transport: Simple, smart, sustainable
- Planning for Our Future Transport
- Funding Transport Projects: Delivering the strategic and the local
- Transport Investment and Economic Growth – What’s the Priority?
- Bringing Scotland Closer to UK, EU and Global Markets
- Attracting Investment: New Jobs, New Services
- A Scottish Powerhouse and Regional Economic Clusters
- The ‘Mobility as a Service’ Marketplace: Scotland’s export opportunity